Good vision is more than just eyeglasses or contact lenses. Continued clear and comfortable vision requires good eye health. We believe that routine eye examinations are the single best way to preserve good vision for the future. We specialize in taking care of your entire family's eyes - from elderly patients to children.
We like children a lot - really a lot! Kids welcome! New patients welcome!
At All About Eyes Optometry:
- We provide comprehensive and detailed eye examinations.
- We routinely test for glaucoma, cataracts, binocularity and focusing difficulties.
- Our eye doctors are licensed and qualified to treat many eye diseases and disorders such as conjunctivitis, red eye, pink eye, allergy eye, "something flew in my eye", abrasions, watery eye, contact lens complications.
- We offer co-management for pre and post operative procedures such as LASIK and cataract surgeries. (Ask us about custom wavefront and all laser LASIK!)
- We fit all types of contact lenses from astigmatism to bifocal, from soft disposable to gas permeable lenses to corneal refractive therapy, from dry eyes to sensitive eyes even those afraid to touch the eye!
- Outside prescriptions are welcome.
We use Virtual Timeclock Software: http://www.redcort.com/timeclock/
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, and Visa.
Our staff speaks English.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.